Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's been too long...

Times are hectic, to say the least.

My husband, Dennis, has been attending school across the state for the past (almost) nine months. He'll be graduating at the middle/end of March. And I couldn't be more excited to finally have him home. Our little one, Cody, will be very happy to have his Daddy, too.

It's been a rough [almost] year for us. For all of us. For everyone, everywhere. Things are tough all over, as Cheech and Chong would say ;)

I have been absolutely addicted to "House Hunters" and "House Hunters International" on HGTV. I'm still not sure exactly why I can't get enough, perhaps because it gives me some insight about what kinds of homes are going for what prices in what parts of the country/world. As of right now, the mortgage Den and I will probably get approved for, we'll be able to buy a house in Argentina ;) (If we're even lucky to get a loan for $100,000!)

As much as I would like to contine this post, my mother-in-law is taking Cody out to play in the snow, and I just have to take pictures. Due to my (brand new, Dell) laptop, I should be able to magage to post more often than I have been (like sometimes as opposed to never!), so check back often for updates.

Take care, everyone!



-Cassie

No comments: