Thursday, January 8, 2009

He's Here!

My adorable little 'peanut' has arrived - December 30th/2008 - healthy & happy! My hubby and I are absolutely thrilled!

My intentions for this blog was to publish at least one post per week, beginning at the start of this year. And my intentions for my Zazzle art shop was to design a new product at least four times a month. However, due to my being a new mom and proclaiming my own maternity leave, I've decided to take time to truly enjoy my son, and being his Mommy.

I promise that as soon as I have time to concentrate on my writing and my Zazzle shop, this blog will interest readers with delightful stories, delicious recipes and more - and my shop will display a large variety of my artistic designs.

Please continue to drop by & browse both my blog and my shop for updates. Thanks for stopping by....

No comments: